* The Disciplinary Mind: the mastery of
major schools of thought, including
science, mathematics, and history, and of
at least one professional craft.
* The Synthesizing Mind: the ability to
integrate ideas from different disciplines
or spheres into a coherent whole and to
communicate that integration to others.
* The Creating Mind: the capacity to
uncover and clarify new problems,
questions and phenomena.
* The Respectful Mind: awareness of and
appreciation for differences among
human beings and human groups.
* The Ethical Mind: fulfillment of one's
responsibilities as a worker and as a
Post a Comment